I’m not really good at motivational speech, but I have a little word of advice to everyone that stubbles on this post. In life age doesn’t matter because we all have our different experiences. Below are highlighted 5 things I feel everyone should keep in mind.
1. God is the Greatest – It is good you know that God exist (The Creator Of Heaven and the Earth), with that in mind you try to avoid evil and live your life in a pleasing way according to his commandments. Hence put God first.
2. The Bible is the only Rule – There is no listed rule on how to live your life, the only guide everyone need is the words from the Bible. Hence don’t allow anyone intimidate you or give you a “Must Do” to succeed.
3. Humility and Integrity – This is a Key that everyone should practice, Staying humble and been honest in every way.
4. A bend in a road becomes the end of the road if you fail to turn. – In life there will always be ups and downs, but Never Give Up on yourself.
5. Motivate Yourself. – No amount of encouragement is as best as you motivating yourself. Tell yourself you will make it and work towards making it.