The current coronavirus pandemic ravaging the world, has massively impacted the football and sport world in general. With Football leagues and competitions all over the world been suspended due to the coronavirus crisis.
The COVID-19 virus, which originated in China, has spread across the globe with more than 664,500 confirmed cases and over 30,800 deaths. As a result, several professional footballers have also contacted the virus.
But which football players have tested positive for COVID-19? Here is a list of players that tested positive for the coronavirus:
- Daniel Rugani. Juventus FC
- Paulo Dybala. Juventus FC.
- Blaise Matuidi. Juventus FC.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi. Chelsea FC.
- James Bolton. Portsmouth FC.
- Marouane Fellaini. Shandong Luneng FC.
- Ezequiel Garay. Valencia FC.
- Fabio Depaoli. Sampdoria FC.
- Dusan Vlahovic. Fiorentina FC.
- Mattia Zaccagni. Verona FC