Former Nigerian international and Real Betis star, Finidi George has been included in LaLiga’s African All-time Best Eleven list.
Finidi George had an amazing spell in the Spanish league, during his playing at Real Betis where he scored 38 goals in 130 appearances for the club.
Finidi George later went on to play for Mallorca in 2001 and 2004, making a total appearance 45 appearances whilst scoring just 5 goals for Mallorca.
Other top African stars who made the continent’s LaLiga best eleven include;
1. Goalkeeper Jacque Songo’o (Cameroon/Deportivo La Coruna).
2. Lauren Etame Meyer (Cameroon/Sevilla, Levante, Real Mallorca and Cordoba)- Defender
3. Alan Nyom (Cameroon/Leganes, Getafe) – Defender
4. Noureddine Naybet (Morocco/Deportivo La Coruna) – Defender.
5. Djene Dakonam (Togo/Getafe) – Defender.
6. Finidi George (Nigeria/Real Betis, Real Maallorca) – Midfielder.
7. Yaya Toure (Coted’iviore/Barcelona) – Midfielder.
8. Seydou Keita (Cameroon/ Sevilla, Barcelona, Valencia) – Midfielder.
9. Frederic Kanoute (Mali/Sevilla) – Forward
10.Benni Mcathy (South Africa/Celta Vigo) – Forward.
11. Samuel Eto’o (Cameroon/Real Madrid, Leganes, Espanyol, Mallorca, Barcelona)