Family Laments son’s disappearance after he was allegedly arrested by the police 8-years-ago

The family of a then 20-year-old, Chijioke Iloanya, who should be 28 now, has lamented over the disappearance of their son, after he was allegedly abducted by the police attached to the Anambra State Command 8-years ago.

According to the victim’s sister, Obianuju, she told newsmen that the Officer in Charge of the state command’s Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), James Nwafor, claimed that her brother had been shot dead by the police. Moreover, the body of the boy is yet to be produced if the words of James are to be taken seriously.

According to gathered information, Chijioke was taken away during a child dedication of his friend on November 29, 2012 in the Ajali area of Anambra State. The family members claimed to have visited the SARS office, but were told that no arrest was made following their description of Chijioke to the officer in charge. Contrary to what the officer in charge said, Obianuju said her parents saw Chijioke on their way out been brought by some officers.

“As my parents stepped out of the officer’s office, they saw the police bringing in some suspects and my mum saw my brother and told the SARS commander that she had found her son, but the commander ordered my parents out of the compound and instructed his men to ensure that they did not stay in the premises.” Obianuju said.

It’s over 8-years, do you think the victim is still alive? Share your thoughts at the comment section and don’t forget to download our App

About Micheal Colours

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

DMCA.com Protection Status