Revealed! Army General Says Lekki Shooting At #EndSARS Protesters Happened.(See Details)

According to recent reports, the Commander, 9 Brigade, Nigerian Army, Brig-Gen Musa Etsu-Ndagi, representing the Nigerian Army on the Lagos State Security Council, revealed that he received a phone call from the Lagos Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, at about 7.23 pm on October 20, 2020, informing him that a certain Lt Col Bello was shooting at peaceful protesters at the Lekki Toll-gate where the #EndSARS protesters were gathered.

On an oath at the panel’s registry, on Friday, Brig-Gen Musa Etsu-Ndagi stated that immediately the governor hinted him about the shooting, he called Bello, who is the Commanding Officer, 65 Battalion, Bonny Camp, Victoria Island but Bello reportedly said he had only fired blank ammunition into the air.

Despite several attempts by the government to change the narrative of the #LekkiMassacre, overwhelming evidence has come to light to reveal the truth of the incident on October 20, 2020.

It would be recalled that both the government and the Nigerian Army had previously denied the shootings of the protesters at the Toll-gate.

Not only did the army deny that they were present on the protest ground on that fateful night, Maj. Gen. John Enenche, Coordinator, Defence Media Operations (DMO), stated that the videos which surfaced online showing soldiers shooting at peaceful protesters at the Lekki Toll Plaza is fake and was either photoshopped or cropped.

However the Army finally agreed they were present at the Lekki Toll-gate on the orders of the Lagos governor, claiming they did not fire a single bullet at the protesters.

About Peter Okiokpa

Electronics Engineer. Digital Entrepreneur. Blogger. Writer. Christlike.😇

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

DMCA.com Protection Status