Popular Instagram marketing and sales expert Triciabiz has called out media platform, Pulse Nigeria for It’s “lack of transparency and integrity in It’s Awards Process.”
The sales coach in an Instagram post on Tuesday stated that although she is honoured to be nominated for the ongoing Pulse Influencer Awards, the awards process is “flawed and lacking in integrity as the government we insult daily.”
In a lengthy Instagram post she wrote as follows;
“While the audits are ongoing from the last post, the final call out for today goes to @pulsenigeria247
First of all thank you for nominating me, I am honored but you see your process it is as flawed and lacking in integrity as the government we insult daily.
- It took Nelly calling you guys out to fix the supposed bug on the voting page. No wahala tech can be a mess sometimes.
- You said people could vote multiple times, small time e change to only 1 vote per person. Are we toys?
- Your terms and conditions stated voting ended September 27th. Your voting ended 26th without any notice or information to nominees on the change. We kept quiet. I sent a DM to call your attention to that.
- Your terms and condition states after voting ends you will announce the winner at the awards ceremony. Viola you guys open another voting round today with Top 3. Are we a joke to you?
And you told the Top 3 to start canvassing for votes afresh so all their votes from before disappeared. Where did this new step come from? Why wasn’t it in the Terms and conditions? And if it was a new development why wasn’t any of us messaged or emailed?
5. The new Top 3 votes we cannot track the number or votes. It is not freaking transparent
You see, everyday awards like this keep showing people how flawed as a people we are. This is wrong on all levels. Choose winners already. I don’t believe in votes awards they are all flawed so I am not bothered but this is WRONG.
@naijabrandchick won already. She canvassed like a crazy fellow pushing her followers, she even carry my followers join go vote for her. We are not voting again we have our winner.
As a media platform do BETTER. Again thanks for my nomination.
Whew! Finally done with call-outs. This is indeed a September to remember. Back to audits.“
See more images below;