Former Spanish Footballer Dies From Phone Electrocution.

A Former Spanish and Real Oviedo footballer, Santiago Otero, has died after electrocuting himself in the bathroom while trying to charge his mobile phone.

According to reports it’s been suggested that Otero was trying to recharge his mobile phone when it slipped from his grasp into the bath and electrocuted him, with a burn mark on his chest where the phone landed.

The 38-year-old was discovered by his wife, with The Sun reporting that he may have been dead up to 10 hours previously.

It’s believed that his wife raised the alarm at approximately 8.00am local time on Wednesday after returning from a night shift, with paramedics the first to arrive on the scene.

Nicknamed Catanha, the 38-year-old had previously played as centre-forward for Folgueiro, Xove Lago, Real Oviedo’s youth side and his home town team.

Otero was from Viveiro, a small Galician town which is to the of north of the city of Lugo in northern Spain.

About Peter Okiokpa

God is my everything💫 christian creative with a flair for tech, music & media. content editor @legit9ja_com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

DMCA.com Protection Status