Indian Pharmacist Dies After Taking COVID-19 Treatment.

Forty-Seven Year Old Indian Pharmacist, K. Sivanesan, died on the spot after drinking a chemical concoction he and his colleague had developed in an effort to treat covid-19.

The both Pharmacists worked for a herbal medicine company and were testing their treatment — a mix of nitric oxide and sodium nitrate — at a home in southern Chennai city.

However Sivanesan’s colleague Rajkumar is still hospitalized and recovering from the poisoning.

There are no approved medicines or vaccines for treating COVID-19, the disease that has killed nearly 300,000 people.

About Peter Okiokpa

Electronics Engineer. Digital Entrepreneur. Blogger. Writer. Christlike.😇

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

DMCA.com Protection Status