Rema breaks records barely six months after being signed to D’prince’s imprint Jonzing World.
Mavin records signee, Rema sets new records as he makes history for Wizkid, Davido and Tiwa Savage to follow. His songs ‘Boulevard’, ‘American Love’, ‘Spiderman’, ‘Trap Out the Submarine’ and ‘Dumebi’ helped the artists cling to these exceptional Rema records.
The Dumebi afropop star, Rema took to his official instagram handle @heisrema to reveal this showing his appreciation to his fans and his dedication to his career. He wrote,
“I feel glad seeing ‘TRAP’ records up the Nigerian charts, the first of its kind and I’m proud to be a part of it”.
Mavin records boss, Donjazzy is definitely the happiest man on earth as Rema breaks records restoring his label back to top flight after loosing two of its best acts.
Here is a list of five (5) records broken by Mavin records Rema as he sets new records for Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage and others.
- Rema is the first Nigerian act to have his albums on the apple music Top 2 album chat with his REMA and Freestyle EP.
- News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reported the 18-year-old artist Rema with barely six months in the game set records on the TRAP charts with his songs off his eponymous Freestyle EP. With 4 trap songs topping the countries apple music Top 10.
- Rema is the first artist to debut 5 hit songs on apple music Top 100 music chart in Nigeria. Number 2,3,7,8 and 9 including 4 TRAP songs.
- He is the only Nigerian listed in President Obama’s Summer Playlist 2019. With his song ‘Iron Man’ sitting comfortably on No. 42 of the 44 tracklist.
- Rema is the only first Nigerian teenager to attain 50 million streams across all streaming platforms.
What do you think? Please Drop your comments…